Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > make own copyright    

make own copyright

rovk
China

make own copyright

Hi dear teachers,
      Could you help me how to make an international copyright for own made teaching material if i build an English course?
In my place, there is an English language institute and they made it as franchise bussiness (local language insitute although they put the word "International" in front of their name). they take many materials from internet and on their worksheet they write it as theirs. and it �s so funny the material belongs to Oxford Univ Press (i spy) they put/write on their ws as their copyright. (i think it �s ok if they use the original material for their books) but they photocopy it by photocopy machine. oyeah they modified the ws from internet.
I found one ws from eslprintables.com http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=201823#thetop that they use as their ws and some from other website that i know. because i like to surf the internet.
Thank you

15 Apr 2010      

red_sneakers
Indonesia

Gee.. these people are plagiarists. I guess watermarks don �t stop them from copying. I don �t know anything about an international copyright, but if one of their ws is taken from this website, maybe you can contact Vincent and tell him about it. Maybe he can do something.

Greetings,
A.J.

15 Apr 2010