Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

kezban38
Turkey

help

I cannot download anything please help me.

19 Apr 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

• This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions.

• If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

• You can use your points to download other users � contributions. For example, if you have 14 points you will be able to download 14 worksheets.

• 19 Apr 2010     

shusu-euphe
    Taiwan

Hi! You must have points to download the worksheets and the points come from the the download you get for your worksheet.

19 Apr 2010     

kezban38
    Turkey

thank you

19 Apr 2010     

ants
    Switzerland

Welcome to this wonderful community of teachers!!
    Hugs,
    Fiona

19 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
    Czech Republic

Welcome to this wonderful community.Hug
    You have to upload your own ws first so people can download it and you get points. Then you can start downloading. Mind you, the ws must be your own creation, not a copy from the net, book or somewhere else (I guess you found out already as I saw your contribution has been removed as a copy Cry). Read the rules, the FAQ, and you�ll see there is nothing difficult.
    Have a nice day and good luck with your next wss.
    Michaela

19 Apr 2010     

zailda
    Brazil

Please, read the rules here.

Have a nice day!

19 Apr 2010