Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

---

19 Apr 2010      

Stellam
Argentina

Indeed?

19 Apr 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Can �t it? Am I wrong?

19 Apr 2010     

Apodo
Australia

If used in a questioning way in informal speech:

Is that so?
Really?
Indeed?

This would be said with slightly raised eyebrows, and could suggest a little doubt.

19 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Comments = freedom too...

19 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I don �t consider this a bad habit at all.

I for one am neither lazy nor careless, BUT I have been writing things like "please, let me know whenever you upload a new ws, because I don �t check the recent contributions every day" or "How do you play this game?" when the author of a printable hasn �t given any instructions on how to use their activity.

I have also asked "Could you add an answer key next time?" once lately, and I really can �t see what �s wrong with it. Why should users who download that ws later be irritated by questions like that one? I really don�t get that.

In general, I think that too many restrictions will make us feel like if we were in prison or something. ;))

19 Apr 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

@Apodo, Hug Thank you!

@Blunderbuster : See??

19 Apr 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

I agree with Topolina

19 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

there are enough rules on this site and I don �t see what �s wrong with asking questions in the comments section. It �s not insults you �re complaining about, after all.
You have lately found many things you dislike on this site , blunderbuster... we �ve gone through a difficult period of conflict and many changes, so give us a break, please.

19 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

tired?
call it tolerant and wise, blunderbuster ...
you know the saying  "PICK  YOUR  FIGHTS  WISELY"  ?

(could be changed to: pick your issues wisely..)

20 Apr 2010