Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > --    

--

blunderbuster
Germany

--

20 Apr 2010      

magneto
Greece

Hello!
I think the only one who can do sth about the first two issues you �ve brought up ("losing points when deleting my contribution" and "reported ws") is victor.
However, as far as the search function is concerned, have you tried the "search users" option (it �s under the "search contributions by date" option)? It helps if you �re looking for contributions by particular members.
Hope that helps! (although I believe you may have already thought of it yourself Smile)
Cheerio!

20 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So many posts from you on a daily basis...
Weren �t you told to give us - and yourself - a break yesterday?
It was a good advice... by a person from your country if I recall. You should follow it!

20 Apr 2010     

misseleonora
Argentina

Try relaxing and enjoying the site . . . Nobody is perfect. =)

20 Apr 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi regina! As for the worksheets, you really don �t need to delete them and lose your points. You can update them as many of us do. However, if you want your worksheets to appear on the new contributions page, well then you must delete the old worksheets and lose your points, which I believe you �ll get back, depending on the number of  downloads, of course.

Your other two suggestions are Ok, however I �m sure victor has thought about them too and the only reason he hasn �t implemented any of them yet is because he must have other priorities with the site at the moment. You see, we highly appreciate all the work he puts on ESLprintables, as I �m sure you do, so we really don �t like to pressure him unless strictly necessary. Hope you understand that and take it easy.

Have a nice day,
mena

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi Regina! :))

Regarding the search function Victor told you that he would try to make this function more effective and easier to use:

I think he may have forgotten to take care of this issue, or he might simply be too busy at the moment!! ;)

Anyway, I totally agree with you that the search function could be improved. Maybe you could send Victor a PM in order to remind him...

Best wishes, topolina

PS: everybody can write as many posts as they want. There �s no limit to this. TO OPEN AS MANY THREADS AS WE WANT = FREEDOM!!
People have been told very often that they should just ignore the posts they don �t like to read. Perhaps that �s really the best thing to do in order to avoid clashes...

20 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

It �s not a rule, everyone is free!
I don �t belong to this category of people who swear by the rules.
I quoted someone else who gave her the same advice yesterday...
I �m usually cool and tolerant, believe me! It �s just that... she seems to want so many changes, always! Post after post... I like the site the way it is and I �m so grateful to Victor for everything he does... It �s tiresome to complain all the time, that �s all.  

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@Regina

What you said about reported wss is also true, but I think it �s a minor issue. ;) Maybe you should really start to relax a bit. I �m sure that most people don �t mean to be rude when they tell you that you should give us and yourself a break.  Hug

Take care, topolina

20 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

--

20 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Katie = Regina?

20 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany