Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > How to make your powerpoint split slides into one show.    

How to make your powerpoint split slides into one show.

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

How to make your powerpoint split slides into one show.

Some people have down my fashion show ppt and asked me how to put them back together. In older versions just copy paste them, but in 2007 if you just copy paste the slides the formatting will be lost  so this is how i do it for 2007.. go to home then new slide, go down the window and click on reuse slides. on the window that will open, go to browse, browse file. on the next window click on the files you want to use, they will appear on the window, be sure to mark on keep source formatting. Finally click on the slides so they will be add on your presentation. Hope this helps.  

20 Apr 2010      

juliag
Japan

Thank you so much for this very useful information and, again, for the wondeful ppts all the time.
You bring joy to my classroom, along with so many of the other members here.

Thank you Liz and THANK YOU EVERYONE.
Wishing all a lovely day / evening.

Hugs
juliag

20 Apr 2010