Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Can somebody help me?!    

Can somebody help me?!

عاشقة ال
Oman

Can somebody help me?!

I have been trying to upload a powerpoint but I couldn �t upload it. The size is 420 Kb!!!

23 Apr 2010      

miss noor
Palestine

It shoul be  ppt  ( office 2003 )   not pptx   ( office 2007 ).

23 Apr 2010     

Blue Bird
Saudi Arabia

I have the same problem .... I can �t send my printables or sharing....
please .. help me help me

23 Apr 2010     

عاشقة ال
Oman

It is  ppt  ( office 2003 ) and still can �t be uploaded!!Cry

23 Apr 2010     

serene
Greece

Hi Blue Bird! Have you checked the Rules and Instructions section?

The uploading system:
  • Printables must be under 300KB. They must be .doc files.

• If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.

• Powerpoints must be under 500KB. They must be .ppt documents.

• If the uploading system does not work, first check that your document meets the previous conditions. Even when it does, the uploading system may fail sometimes. In that case it is recommended to wait and try again 1 hour later.

Good luck!

23 Apr 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

Hi,
I tried yesterday evening and have tried again today and cannot upload a ppt, although I uploaded a worksheet yesterday. I think we just need to be patient and try later. This happens sometimes and it works all right after a while.

23 Apr 2010     

magneto
Greece

Something is definitely very wrong with the uploading page: I �ve been trying all day to upload a powerpoint game myself  and I couldn �t. Crisholm also had the same problem (see thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=18766).
What I �ve also noticed is this: Every time I �ve to upload and - after failing - return to the main page, I couldn �t return to the main page. I had to restart Firefox to re-enter the main page without any problems. Has anyone else noticed that, as well? Could it be a virus or something? (P.S.: My game is also .ppt and only 225 Kb)

23 Apr 2010