Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP - AGAIN REPORTED PLEASE WHY?    

HELP - AGAIN REPORTED PLEASE WHY?

nika114
Greece

HELP - AGAIN REPORTED PLEASE WHY?

Please tell me why this ws has been reported after days.What is wrong?I panicked this morning and now again.PLEASE TELL ME.Thank god the morning one was for pictures.PlEASE TELL ME

23 Apr 2010      

lshorton99
China

The picture of the vase with flowers in was watermarked - you need to change it for an image without a watermark.

Don �t worry - your acocunt will only be removed if you copy - not for watermarked clip art!

23 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Nika,

Your ws have been reported due to watermarked clipart they contain. People watermark their clipart in order to protect it from unauthorized use. Please respect these people �s property. There are lots of sites where you can get free clipart and if you search the forum for "free clipart" you will get numerous postings, for example by mena22, who is always most helpful when someone asks about where to find free clipart.

The fact that this second ws was reported a few days after it was uploaded simply means that none of the people that downloaded your ws before noticed the problem or cared to report it. Ws can be reported as long as they are availabe for download here. I have had numerous old ws reported, they have all come back though.

I do understand that you are worried and, having been reported myself several times, I do understand that not knowing the exact reason why one has been reported leaves people uneasy and a bit dissatisfied, information-wise. If you hadn �t asked here, you wouldn �t have found out why it went away and never came back.

Do try to be a little more specific when you ask about your worksheets. Moderators do not immediately see whose ws have been reported, there is a link called "author" below the reported ws and only if we click on this link, then do we see who created the ws. What I am trying to tell you is this: I had to go through all the authors of reported ws before I discovered which ws you meant.

KK

Edit: Lindsey was faster than me! ;o) Thumbs Up

23 Apr 2010     

nika114
Greece

I AM VERY SORRY,I DIDN �T KNOW IT WAS WATERMARKED OR DID �NT NOTICE IT.I USUALLY DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PICTURES.NOW ONLY FROM THE SITES YOU MENTION.THANK YOU!!

23 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

We all live and learn, no sweat!

KK

23 Apr 2010