Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > scene looking for a house to buy or renting a flat/house    

scene looking for a house to buy or renting a flat/house

peiolei
Spain

scene looking for a house to buy or renting a flat/house

Hi everyone, I �m writing in order to ask for help (again). I �m doing a unit about houses and I �d like to add a film clip in which someone looks for a house to buy or rents a flat/house. If it �s recent (less than 10 years), better.
Thanks in advance,
Paola

24 Apr 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Not exactly what you are looking for but maybe useful.

24 Apr 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Grey �s Anatomy season 1 episode 2. Meredith wants to find roomates to live with her in her mum �s house: she puts an add in the common room, but at first she refuses to live with George and Issy... you can see her home, hear George and Issy �s reasons for moving in... very useful!
Elodie

24 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

�Far from heaven � starring Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo has the guy looking for a place to rent and moving into the flat of the girl who is in a coma. It �s quite a sweet film!

24 Apr 2010