Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Stolen woorksheets    

Stolen woorksheets

Anutka
Russian Federation

Stolen woorksheets

Hello to everybody! today is my birthday, and I was really dissappointed and shoked when I saw  the copy of my worksheet among recent contributions. So unpleasant surpriseDisapprove http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=401976&modo=comment#stolen  

24 Apr 2010      

class centre
Belarus

Calm down, Anutka! It �s a birthday present for you - it means that your work is so good that someone has stolen it  Wink
Have a great birthday celebration!

24 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Report it and let moderators deal with it. It happens all the time. Don �t worry, and if it happens again, don �t open a thread about it. If we had one for every stolen worksheet we �d have nothing else on the forum... I don �t mean this unkindly. It �s just such a very frequent thing that people steal, copy, cheat... unfortunately
And enjoy yor birthday, I hope in your country it �s as sunny a day as it is here!

24 Apr 2010     

Anutka
Russian Federation

thanks people, 

24 Apr 2010     

inmaaa86
Spain

Dear Anutka
Happy birthday to you! Just report the copy and forget about it. There are always "bad" people everywhere.
Hugs from Spain.
Inma.Thumbs Up

24 Apr 2010     

Fardin
Brazil

Happy Birthday!  I think it is because your ws are great!

24 Apr 2010