Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EFL Summer Jobs    

EFL Summer Jobs

corina2211
Spain

EFL Summer Jobs

Hello everybody!!
I have one question. I am looking for an EFL teacher summer job abroad and I am not sure where to begin the search. I have already seen a lot of web pages but all schools are looking for native teachers. Is this some kind of rule or are there possibilities for non-native speakers?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hugs from Spain and have a great Sunday,

Corina

25 Apr 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

David �s cafe have a lot of job posting, though let me tell you that 2 yrs ago i was trying to do the same and i found out that i had more luck with my native toungue than with english.  Anyway try on david �s

25 Apr 2010     

dennismychina
China

Daves ESL Cafe is a good start. You can also try is a Google search for the area you are wanting to go to. eg ESL Summer jobs Japan, Vietnam ect or you can try searching for ESL Summer jobs abroad.

Good luck.

25 Apr 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Thank you Liz and Dennis for youir answer. I �ll try there. Have a very nice week!!!

25 Apr 2010