Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem    

Problem

spainteacher
Spain

Problem

Hello

Today I have registered. I can�t send a printable. Why?

Thank you.

25 Apr 2010      

jennybohmes
Argentina

Here we must write in English...

25 Apr 2010     

spainteacher
Spain

Hello, I have written in english. I think about a mistake.

I�m sorry.

25 Apr 2010     

spainteacher
Spain

Hello

Today I have registered. I can�t send a printable. Why?

Thank you

25 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi spainteacher and welcome to the site!

Did you check that your printable matches the conditions in the site rules - for example, is it in Word format? Is it under 300KB?

If it matches all the conditions and there is still a problem, I suggest you try waiting an hour or so as there is sometimes a temporary problem with the server.

Hope your problem is sorted out soon and look forward to seeing your printable in the recent contributions.

Good luck!
Juliag

25 Apr 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi spainteacher

You have just got a strange message, haven �t you?

Well, sometimes we have some problems uploading docs or ppt, �cause there is too much traffic and the server gets overloaded. As you don �t say what kind of reply you get, I think I can �t help you, may be you can explain better the type of problem you are getting, so that someone can drive you around here.
As far as the previous message, I do think it was a message sent to the wrong place, obviously, you wrote in English...Smile
Sometimes we type very fast , but forget to check where we are writing and the messages are sent to another person... teachers, you know, a little absent mind, some now and then... LOL
We all do some silly things. some now and then.

Welcome to this community, pity, you will be addicted very soon, but we all are.
hugs
linda

25 Apr 2010     

spainteacher
Spain

I am going to wait a few minutes. I hope my problem is resolved.

25 Apr 2010     

class centre
Belarus

you have sent  the printable . It �s quite acceptable. Just look in your printables...

25 Apr 2010