Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CAN ´T DOWNLOAD FROM TOPENGLISHTEACHING.COM    

I CAN ´T DOWNLOAD FROM TOPENGLISHTEACHING.COM

jguerrerol
Spain

I CAN ´T DOWNLOAD FROM TOPENGLISHTEACHING.COM

THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALTHOUGH I ´M REGISTERED IN ESLPRINTABLES, WHEN I ´M GOING TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING FROM TOPENGLISHTEACHING, IT TELLS ME THAT I HAVE TO BE REGISTERED IN ESL..... I LOG IN AND I CLICK AGAIN IN DOWNLOAD, AND IT KEEPS WITHOUT WORKING.

CAN YOU HELP ME?
 THANKS�

26 Apr 2010      

renzoid
Indonesia

Yes, I have the same problem.
I tried to log in on the topenglishteaching.com but i couldn ´t even find the log in box..
It kept asking me to sign up as a new member while I ´m already registered as a member in eslprintables.
Can anyone help?
Thank you Smile

26 Apr 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Did I miss something? what is this topenglishteaching and what is the connection to ESL?

26 Apr 2010     

victor
Spain

Topenglishteaching only shows the worksheets and powerpoints that you can find in eslprintables, but you can ´t download them from there. You have to download them through this website.
Topenglishteaching.com is my old website. It was out of date, so I decided to use it to promote eslprintables.

26 Apr 2010