Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English CLUB!!Any ideas??    

English CLUB!!Any ideas??

portugueseteacher
Portugal

English CLUB!!Any ideas??

Hi, everyone!!

I need your help...

I �m the responsible for an English Club (Clube de Ingl�s) and I �m a bit lost....I need ideas to start it, to make sts "mad about English"!A contest perhaps would be an idea...Can someone help me?

26 Apr 2010      

plemos
Portugal

A song contest, or why not a play?
Mine love to sing and act. And its a great way to teach them vocabulary and grammar without them noticing...
Wish you best of lucks.

26 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �m the "founder" of an English Fun Evening in my home town. These Fun Evenings have taken place on a regular basis (monthly) for quite some time now so that I have gathered lots of games and activities over the past years. I have downloaded some of them from the Internet, however, I have also created plenty games for special purposes myself.

If you want me to send you some by E-mail, just let me have your E-mail address by PM. :))

26 Apr 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi PT

Take a look at the last post on the thread by kandzia at http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/forum-topic/english-speaking-club

It might help.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Apr 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Thanks a lot!!!Smile You �re very kind!!!!

26 Apr 2010