Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > text about shopping in the future    

text about shopping in the future

peiolei
Spain

text about shopping in the future

Hi everyone, I �m preparing a unit in which students will learn about shopping (vocab) and future (grammar). I need a text about shopping in the future or something like that. The students are intermediate learners (16-17 years old). I haven �t found anything so far. Could you help me, please?
thanks

27 Apr 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

hi
do you know the novels by sophie kinsella "shopaholic" (confessions of a shopaholic, shopaholic takes manhattan...)? i �m sure you would find an extract suitable for your students. moreover it �s very funny/witty, so according to their age, they might like it!
are you in a hurry? i �m reading a book right now, but i should finish it tomorrow, then i could reread confessions of a shopaholic and send you an extract if you �d like...
have a look and let me know if you want me to find you an extract!
http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk/books/shopaholicseries/the-secret-dreamworld-of-a-shopaholic/

Elodie

27 Apr 2010     

peiolei
Spain

I am in a hurry... But thanks anyway. If I don �t find anything, I �ll try to write it myself.
Hugs,
Paola

27 Apr 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sorry Paola, I �ve no free time this morning, I �ll try sending it to you in the evening, ok?

27 Apr 2010