Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teachers to chat on Skype    

Teachers to chat on Skype

zailda
Brazil

Teachers to chat on Skype

Hi!

As you know, when we teach we don �t use our English oral skills at all because we have a restrict vocabulary to use (to adjust to the ss � knowledge) and only some topics to work with.

I ask myself how much we lose if we don �t have people to talk in English (a real talking, I mean) and use all we know, also learning some, of course.

I have some ss connected through Skype but it becomes boring sometimes. I was thinking if some teachers would be interested in connecting through Skype so we could have a real talking (voice and video).

If some of you are interested, please PM me your nick in Skype so we �ll be able to practice our oral and listening skills, as we do for students.

Have a nice day.

27 Apr 2010      

tareq
Egypt

Hi, Zailda
It is a good idea. I absoultly agree with you. I really don �t have a skype account yet but my yahoo account is   [email protected] and when I do have one I will pm u.
Tarek 

27 Apr 2010