Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Wordsearch Templates/Generator    

Wordsearch Templates/Generator

AJFC
Portugal

Wordsearch Templates/Generator

Hi, there everybody!

Hope everything is ok;)*

I �ve been wondering how do some people create so nice wordsearches. That is, there are people creating them with nice templates, e.g. they have templates for animals, or food. How do they create them? Is there any generator for that purpose. I know Blunderbuster made some of them available on Templates section, but what if I need one to a specific theme?

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this matter, suggesting sites or ways of creating them. Please??????

Thanks in advance to all of you!

Hugs from sunny Portugal, AJFC Hug

P.S.: Once more, I �ll take the chance to remember/ask that I �m desperately needing suggestions of nice German teaching websites. Some people already gave me suggestions, but I �m hopefully waiting for more. Thanks a lot;)*

28 Apr 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear AJFC,

You got sooo many links to useful websites the other day:

Are you looking for something special?? Try to google it then, or give me some more details so that I �m able to help you! :))

Hugs from sunny Germany - Silke

28 Apr 2010     

jennybohmes
Argentina

I sent you a pm

28 Apr 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16590
Have a nice day!

28 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thank you all of you for your kind answers.

Topolina: Don �t get me wrong please, �cause your help and Silvia �s were of a great value, believe me, and for that I �m very thankful. I just wanted to take the chance to remember, �cause the other day it did �nt take too long for the post to leave the first page and it may happen the case that other teachers may know other sites. Just a question: Are you German?Approve

I �ve already seen your PM Jenny. Thanks a lot

Hugs from me to you all!Hug

28 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Yes, I �m German! :))

28 Apr 2010