Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with points    

Problems with points

ferrelll
United States

Problems with points

I have uploaded 2 printables.  One has been uploaded for 48 hours, the other for 24 hours.  When do I get credit for these so I can download a printable????

29 Apr 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Welcome ferrell!!!

You will receive your points at midnight (Spain �s time)

29 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

This question is asked almost every day, because very few people read the F.A.Q. and the What�s this page. That �s a pity!! ;)

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?
The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days. Wait two days and you�ll have the points. Be patient, the points will come.

"Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account. For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site."

Therefore, to upload a ws is not enough - it has to be downloaded actually! So provided that people have downloaded your wss, you �ll have your first points at midnight Spanish time which is in 3 hours and 20 minutes. (It �s 8:40 pm here at the moment.)

29 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
as no-one has downloaded your wss, I am afraid you will get no points this time.Unhappy Try to read some of the tutorials and make an interesting ws, then people will download it and you will get your points.Wink
Good luck, Michaela

29 Apr 2010