Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Worksheet deleted..??????    

Worksheet deleted..??????

millmo
France

Worksheet deleted..??????

I �m flabbergasted! I have just had one of my worksheets removed from the site as it contained a nursery song which can be seen on another site, a site which I have never heard of. Does that mean that all the song sheets, lyric lesson sheets , film extract conversation sheets etc..... are going to be removed, because surely that text appears on another web site somewhere? I am english by birth and learnt these songs at school and home. I am now sharing them with my students. I chose to write one down and share it with this web site...it has been deleted....please can someone explain?

29 Apr 2010      

zailda
Brazil

You see, this site is to upload our original work. If you upload a song you learned when you were a child and don �t add any questions, tasks or anything personal (made by yourself, I mean) you can �t say you �re sharing your work, can �t you?

Song sheets are allowed if the member adds his own tasks / exercises. If he doesn �t, they �ll be reported as copies. Unless he has written the song, but in this case he has to provide the mp3 link or we won �t know how to sing it, right?

Sorry to say but tons of nursery & popular songs were already deleted for this reason. Add tasks or exercises and reupload it.

Have a nice day!

29 Apr 2010     

millmo
France

ok, got it, thanks for that!

29 Apr 2010     

urpillay
Spain

I agree with you, Zailda. What is the purpose of uploading songs or poems which can be found in any other websites? They are only useful if we add activities so that students learn grammar points, vocabulary, pronunciation... In my opinion, it is really important to explain what the objectives are, too. But, it is just my opinion.

30 Apr 2010