Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > powerpoint experts    

powerpoint experts

lshorton99
China

powerpoint experts

Hi

I �m hoping someone out there knows enough about powerpoint to help me!

I created a powerpoint presentation about the face for my little students and uploaded it to our school �s private sharing site (sadly, it �s far to big for here). It has a lot of effects, mostly from triggers. I �m currently using the Microsoft 2010 Beta but I save all my files in compatability mode.

The idea of the presentation is that when students get the correct answer, the part of the face moves into the right place. If they click on the incorrect answer it disappears. There are sound effects for everything (my students are 7/8). It took hours to get correct but when I opened it on my school computer, the incorrect answer triggers worked fine but the correct answer, which has a number of effects, including a motion path, things disappearing etc, didn �t work. All the triggers for that had gone and all that happened was that it went onto the next slide.

I can �t figure out what has gone wrong - any suggestions???!!!!

Thanks a lot

Lindsey

1 May 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

what version of ms off is on your school cpu?

1 May 2010     

lshorton99
China

1 May 2010