Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Writing skills : Collapse of our Civilization.    

Writing skills : Collapse of our Civilization.

goodnesses
Algeria

Writing skills : Collapse of our Civilization.

Hi, Dear Colleagues.

I need your help and I need it urgently.

I have to guide my 3rd year PP to produce a piece of writing (text of about 4/5 �) about the main reasons/causes which may lead to the collapse of our modern civilization (pollution, nuclear warfare, economic collapse, diseases...)

Due to the way this is presented in the textbook and the pupils level (especially lack of vocabulary), it will be really a hard job which may end unfruitful.

So, I am looking for WS, lesson plans, guidelines, or any other material to help them step by step reach this goal.

Another constraint, we have to do this is that we have to do it in no more than 2 hours.

Any kind of help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

22 Nov 2008      

kmochniak
Poland

Hi, this is a page about how to write serious texts. I�m sending you this one because as far as I know all students� main problem is using linking words appropriately. Have a look, it�s quite all right. Probably too difficult but I�m sure it can be adapted.

http://eolf.univ-fcomte.fr/index.php?page=83

Hugs,
kashkina

22 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

This is my humble contribution, but I think that it is far appart from what you need:

22 Nov 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi , kashkina
Poland

and damielle
Argentina
Thank you very much for your precious and prompt help.
Thumbs Up

22 Nov 2008