Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is this correct?    

Is this correct?

lovinglondon
Spain

Is this correct?

Hi!
I want to know if this is correct or not. I �m talking about the job the members of a workshop have done throughout the year and I must write a sentence on the front page of the work...

"This has been a really nice experience and above all an excellent job from all the members. "

Is it correct to say " from all the members???" or Just " on the part of all the members"??
If you could help me I would be really grateful!
Thank you friends!!

1 May 2010      

lovemykids
Uruguay

I prefer on the part of all the members though it sounds quite formal. I would say �...and above all, its members have done an outstanding job � (or its members have performed outstandingly). Let �s wait for the opinion of a native speaker...Big smile

1 May 2010     

nightrider51
Turkey

�Besides being a really nice experience, it has been an excellent job done by the  highly dedicated members of a group. � :) I hope it doesn �t sound exeggerated

1 May 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

Thank you!

2 May 2010