Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > voluntary work material needed    

voluntary work material needed

mayamin
Tunisia

voluntary work material needed

I need material about the topic voluntary work (song,poem,story, puzzles,cartoon, video or any other motivating ressources that I can use to design activities that help pupils acquire new vocabulary and reinvest them in writing)
I am waiting for your suggestions..
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

2 May 2010      

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Hi,
I prepared an online exercise that deals with this topic, as I �m teaching the level u �re teaching. But I know in our schools we don �t have full access computers, I �ll upload the worksheet I prepared for my pupils. Hope you find it usefull. I contains three parts: part1 is about the use of "can" and "can �t". Part 2 is a puzzle, the learners find words in the puzzle related to voluntary work and all the active vocabulary in the lesson. the third part is a writing task. The learners use the words they found in the puzzle to write sentences. Hope you like it and you find it useful for your pupils. I �ll upload the worksheet right away. 

2 May 2010