Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Job Interview: Sample Questions and Answers    

Job Interview: Sample Questions and Answers

izulia
China

Job Interview: Sample Questions and Answers

Hi dear teachers,

Changing jobs and having job interviews ahead of you can be quite stressfull. There are some sites with samples of questions and answers that can help.

Obviously we never can get all the questiones answered for us by somebody else but they do give us some clues as a starting point to figure out our own answers while preparing for a job intervew.

I wonder if anybody has their favourite sites with great samples of answers for teacher �s job interviews? Or perhaps some books?

Thank you,       Zulia

3 May 2010      

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi Izulia.

There are useful answers or ideas.

Some of them:

What do you do when you have hard or difficult classes?

Regarding difficult classes I would prefer to refer to them as challenging because they imply different strategies.Fortunately there are always resources which can help .We should look at students as future adults therefore one should never give up.

Which are your worst personality traits?
I would say I �m a little stubborn and perfectionist which sometimes is bad because I �m always trying to do better.It can be bad because I get a bit anxious.

What are your beast features?
I �m very persistent, patient , determined and hard working.

Hope this helps!

3 May 2010