Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Second English on the Spot Festival!!!!    

Second English on the Spot Festival!!!!

sankhah
Greece

Second English on the Spot Festival!!!!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know about the English on the Spot festival we are having here in Rethimno, Greece.
The festival started last year with the hard work and enthusiasm of state teachers . It was a huge success and I was hoping this year we could have contributions from other places in the world.
What we would like to have are the work of students (drawing, videos, songs) concerning our subject which is "Life outside school:friends, family, fun". The ages of the participating students can be from 8-17.I think it will be a nice way to promote communication between students from different countries and for us (people organising the festival) it will be a great honour to have a glimpse of the work you do in esl classrooms around the world. 

For more information you can send me an e-mail at [email protected]
or you can send your contributions by mail at
Papalexopoulou Elisavet
Vogiatzaki 3
T.K. 74100
Rethimno
Greece
Thanks a lot!!!

4 May 2010      

deryalim
Turkey

Dear teacher,

Greetings from Turkey....We can participate the festival with our postcards ....İf it �s suitable please let me know

4 May 2010     

sankhah
Greece

Hi there!
The postcards are just fine I will be really happy to receive them in the address I posted...

5 May 2010