Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 10 000 points - what an honour!    

10 000 points - what an honour!

marta v
Serbia

10 000 points - what an honour!

I �d like to share my gratefulness for appreciating my work. In less than a year, this site and its dedicated, helpful and generous members have encouraged me to become more creative, motivated and imaginative than I could ever hope for. Thanks to them, my standards have also risen and I can hardly settle for anything less. Hm...good or bad? Good - I think. I have also met and still keep in touch with a few of the members, which is priceless! A special �thank you � goes to the people who leave invaluable comments for my worksheets and keep me going and sharing!

Marta

5 May 2010      

dennismychina
China

Clap Congratulations. Clap

The difference between you and I is that today is my 2nd anniversary on this site and I have just reached 500 points. What does that tell you, I ask with tears in my bloodshot eyes? Embarrassed

Enjoy.

PS Isn�t it nice to look at ones earlier contributions and see the vast difference between them and the latest ones?

5 May 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!!  WellHugone!!!  Clap  

5 May 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Wow! Congratulations!

5 May 2010     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Clap Congratulations!!  Thumbs Up   Keep up the great work!! Smile

5 May 2010     

mariaah
Spain

CONGRATULATIONS.Thumbs Up

5 May 2010     

eng789
Israel

ClapGood job. 

5 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Congratulations dear Marta! It �s been wonderful to watch you evolve. That �s what �s so great about sharing - we all grow up professionally (and personally, I should add) one way or the other. Keep up the good work and once again Clap

Have a wonderful day,
mena

5 May 2010     

lyssipus
Greece

Congratulations. I used this opportunity to view your exercises and download a couple of them. Great work!

5 May 2010     

Ximenne
Armenia

CONGRATULATIONS & THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WORK! Clap

5 May 2010     

Zora
Canada

Good Job!! I know what a feeling of accomplishment that is! I know that I felt a sense of wonder when I realised I had hit the 10,000 point mark. Smile

5 May 2010     

1    2    Next >