Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > thank you real people in a virtual world    

thank you real people in a virtual world

aftab57
United Kingdom

thank you real people in a virtual world

I hope people will forgive me for this but I must say Thank You to everyone sending me their sincere wishes on my birthday - the feeling is absolutely wonderful and made my day a unique one and one I shall remember for a long time. The sincerity broke this �virtual � barrier.

So Thank You everyone.

6 May 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

We all love you

6 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

You are the best aftab57  Thumbs Up and  we all love you Heart as JulietaVL  wrote.

6 May 2010     

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

u r the best, i hope u had a great day..Tongue

6 May 2010     

andreaewa
Uruguay

Aftab, you were always there when I needed help. Excuse me for not giving you my regards but yesterday I didn �t visit the site and now I�m not able to write were everybody wrote Happy birthday!! So here I am, better late than never.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! To you, one of the most helpful friends here!!

6 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Julieta is completely right, we all love you and I �m sure each one of us has a story about a situation when s/he needed help and you were there, with wonderful resources.

People like you (who really understand the meaning of the verb "to share" in the sense it �s used here) teach us more than words can express.

You make us better, and there �s no word to thank you enough.

Hugs

Zailda

6 May 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY my dearest Aftab!!!!
And thank you for everything you did for me... It �ll will be forever appreciated!!!!
A big hug and a little kiss (*.*)

6 May 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You deserve even more than birthday wishes.  Thanks for everything.

6 May 2010     

flaviatl
Argentina

Ooops! I didn �t know it was your birthday... sorry.
But aftab we should all be thanking you!!!!
You are always there, ready to help, providing useful links and sharing all your files with us.
You are very generous! So, I �m glad you �ve received all our love.
Thanks aftab! And happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

6 May 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

I share flaviatl feeling. THANK YOU for sharing all you effort and for always giving your best to everybody!!! You SHINE!!!!

6 May 2010     

Montypython
France

Same here: sooooooooo glad you were so happy!!!!!!!! You deserve the best!!!!!!!!

THANKS again!!!!! :) Smile

Big hugs

Marie.

6 May 2010     

1    2    Next >