Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR WORK!    

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR WORK!

Larisa.
Russian Federation

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR WORK!

Dear teachers, I want you to pay more attention to the rules, before uploading your work.
As you know every day moderators have to check reported wss and ppts. For example at the moment there are more than 40 reported wss and ppts.
Can you imagine how much time it takes us to check all of them?
Some of them are copied (read �stolen �) from other sites or from members of this site.
But some are quite good, but they  contain only one sentence which is
not in English, or
one or two watermarked cliparts, or
there are worksheets with just a song lyrics without any activities added, or
just a text without tasks.
It is not allowed according to the new rules!

Please read the rules again!

P.S. I hope I didn �t hurt anyone �s feelings! But I am really exhausted today after checking so many reported wss.
Have a nice day!
And let ESLprintables be the best site for teachers!

6 May 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

well said ;)
i �m not a moderator, but i agree with you: reading the rules is very important, and no one should upload their work if they didn �t read them carefully!!!
Elodie

6 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

I couldn �t agree more dear Larissa. It takes me almost 2 hours in the evening to check the recent contributions. I do it as often as I can, but I can �t do it every single day. That �s why we would really appreciate if everybody paid attention to the rules. Some are really easy - 100% in English, no watermarked clipart, no use of texts/images from textbooks, for example - so why insist on infringing those rules?

We would also appreciate if members could always give the source of their texts, unless they write them, of course. Ethically speaking, that �s the right thing to do, and it would save moderators a lot of time.

Wish you all a nice day.
Hugs from foggy, wet Azores,
mena

6 May 2010