Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Are printables updated throughout the day or just once at midnight spanish time?    

Are printables updated throughout the day or just once at midnight spanish time?

cheezels
New Zealand

Are printables updated throughout the day or just once at midnight spanish time?

Are the printables updated just once every 24 hours (For example at midnight Spanish time....) or are there new ones from different time zones added throughout the 24 hours?

Just curious! so I know when to time my visit! (because I swear in the last hour or so I have seen a couple of new ones.... that were not there earlier today.... and I wonder if they will be on for 24 hours or disappear once the clock goes to midnight... (I�m in Europe)

22 Nov 2008      

mmill137
Australia

I think it is updated every 24 hours. One morning I checked what was on the new printables under the PPT and there was only one. I had a couple to upload so I did that and then checked the new printables again and there were completely new ones up. One of mine made it up but the other one didn�t show up until the next day. I figured that if I load a printable before 9am (Australia Eastern time) it would make the change over. My first printable loaded before 9am and the next one after so I think it is only once every 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

22 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

The system works according to Spanish time.

23 Nov 2008