Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > what do you mean by a watermarked clipart?    

what do you mean by a watermarked clipart?

sousou aicha
Tunisia

what do you mean by a watermarked clipart?

Dear colleagues,
I �m a new member and I don �t understand some key words used in this website, such as "watermarked cliparts". Moreover, I prepared an activity card - I don �t know if it �s the correct name or not- and I tried to upload it but it didn �t work. I didn �t understand why. It consists of some flashcards about school objects and their names. I �ve got the idea from www.britishcouncil.org/kidslearning
but the flashcards are mine, I mean I downloaded them from google.com.
I tried it in class and it was so motivating and useful for the learners.
Can anybody help me, please? Am I allowed to take an idea from a website and produce my own activity? Is this cheating?
I wanted to share it with my colleagues because it worked well with my students. In all cases, I was to mention the sourse of the idea, I wasn �t to publish it as mine. Though I made it a game in the classroom and the learners learned through play.

7 May 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Hi there and welcome, you �re gonna love it in here!
This is a watermarked clipart http://www.fotosearch.es/TBZ174/dog01x023/
About the flashcards, you donwloaded them using google? you mean you didn �t create them with Word, Paint or whatever? You can only upload worksheets created by yourself. Please, read the FAQ
If you find a great site and you wanna share it, bookmarked it or post the URL in the forum.
Regards from Spain,
Olga

7 May 2010     

Mark47
Andorra

Writing is not easy for anyone who never write anything in their whole life though so they always make mistake in their homework then in that case you can go for see post to do study while staying at home which make your study  https://technicalwritings.com/  improvement. also you can learn more things right after your any class online and you will have good time to play fun.

26 Mar 2022