Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESL members, which books have you read lately ?    

ESL members, which books have you read lately ?

epit
Turkey

ESL members, which books have you read lately ?

Hi friends, can you find time for reading ? Which books are you reading  nowadays ?Thanks for your replies .Have a great MOTHER �S DAY and a nice week !

9 May 2010      

Rainboow
Poland

Hello eplit Smile I �m a bookwork and when I find some time even 20 min I enjoy myself with a book. Recently I have read two books: "Desert flower" by Waris Dirie and "Paradyzja" Polish sf (but it �s really great book). Now I �m reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Wilde (for the second time). And what are you reading now?

Cheers Big smile

9 May 2010     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

I �ve just finished reading Ascension by Steven Galloway. It �s an amazing book about a gypsy family. Another fantastic book by the smae author is Cellist of Sarajevo . It �s an absolute must for everyone! The book tells the story of siege of Sarajevo and explores the horrors of war in general. IT �s probably one of the most important books I read in my life.
Hugs from sunny Poland!

9 May 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi,I �m reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave now .Nice. I began reading Brida by Paulo Coelho but for the fist time I was disappointed a little bit .Iwill go on later

9 May 2010     

amyi
France

Hello, what a great question!   I �m in the process of re-reading Angela �s Ashes by Frank McCourt - it �s fantastic and I can heartily recommend it! 

9 May 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi,
I happened to read a book by Stephen King last summer, and since then, I haven �t stopped.
I �m reading the seventh now. This time, Cell. It �s terrifying!

9 May 2010     

olaola
Italy

Cormac Mc Carthy " The road" now I am reading A Wild Sheep Chase by Murakami Haruki

9 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Right now, I �m reading "The House at Riverton" by Kate Morton. So far so good.  I loved The Road and Angela �s Ashes.
I �d say that one of the last book I �ve read that I absolutely recommend is "Cutting for Stone" by Abraham Verghese. What a treat this was.

9 May 2010     

COLOMBO
Russian Federation

I really like the novels by James Hadley Chase, they are all very good, you can �t stop reading them!� Now I �m reading "The World In My Pocket"�

.�

9 May 2010     

brunella
Italy

I �m re-reading Orlando by Virginia Woolf. Absolutely great!Star

9 May 2010     

denfer
Czech Republic

Ali Smith - �The Accidental� - a good one.

9 May 2010     

1    2    Next >