Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > The Worksheet Preview Facility     

The Worksheet Preview Facility

dennismychina
China

The Worksheet Preview Facility

Re: Worksheet Preview.

This request / suggestion should go to Victor but it�s probably better that the members have a think about it first. I think.

The worksheet preview facility idea is a very good one but I find that on many occasions the scrolling is to fast so I land up having to download the worksheet / powerpoint presentation just so I can get a good look at it. It would be very handy if one could pause the scroll. I have absolutely no idea if this is technically possible or if it would involve a lot of time but from my point of view, it would be a useful tool. If this isn�t possible then rather than slowing it down I feel it would be better left as it is,

methinks.

The more you get the more you want.  RIGHT!!!!!

23 Nov 2008      

Mietz
Germany

I at times find it too slow. Maybe it�s to do with the browser? (I use Firefox.) No idea.
A pause button would be useful, but then I�m not sure if that invites people to cheat.

23 Nov 2008