Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > For Victor: Google Chrome Advisory    

For Victor: Google Chrome Advisory

mr.sneeze
Bermuda

For Victor: Google Chrome Advisory

Dear Victor
Google chrome temporarily blocks my access to the site with the following message. If you could do a check up on this it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

What is the current listing status for eslprintables.com/forum?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 30 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 28 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-05-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-05-10.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including zist.com.pk/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS42612 (DINAHOSTING).

10 May 2010      

donapeter
Romania

OMG. I have Google Chrome and it doesn;t tell me anything! How come? 

10 May 2010     

Nelssa
Ukraine

I have got the same message!

10 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Same here, the messages I am getting keep getting worse. I don �t use Chrome......

10 May 2010     

ptienchiks
Ukraine

I �ve got the same message from Google Chrome.

10 May 2010     

jlynchrichmond
Spain

I am getting a message from google chrome saying that this site is not secure. OMG what is going on?

10 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, friends keep cool, I think this is some kind of attack. I �ve been clicking on " ignore" and nothing happens. Someone is trying to turn us upside down. Victor will solve it. I think our messages keeping him aware of what each one of us is receiving, will help, but, as he hasn �t said anything else, since ten or eleven am, I �m not sure, if we are not disturbing. BE SURE, this is a secure site. As everything else, everywhere, this site can be attacked. It �s not the first time, and no one of us has died, no one of us has been harmed, so trust our webmaster, he knows what he is doing. Victor, my "Post your reply" keeps without the "rule" - no chance to send graphics, make link, etc. Good luck, Victor, hope I could be more helpful hugs... ( with that smile who opens his arms wide and hugs you - I miss that guy, he is not around - LOL People, slow down, let Victor do things his way Hugs linda

10 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, friends keep cool, I think this is some kind of attack. I �ve been clicking on " ignore" and nothing happens. Someone is trying to turn us upside down. Victor will solve it. I think our messages keeping him aware of what each one of us is receiving, will help, but, as he hasn �t said anything else, since ten or eleven am, I �m not sure, if we are not disturbing. BE SURE, this is a secure site. As everything else, everywhere, this site can be attacked. It �s not the first time, and no one of us has died, no one of us has been harmed, so trust our webmaster, he knows what he is doing. Victor, my "Post your reply" keeps without the "rule" - no chance to send graphics, make link, etc. Good luck, Victor, hope I could be more helpful hugs... ( with that smile who opens his arms wide and hugs you - I miss that guy, he is not around - LOL People, slow down, let Victor do things his way Hugs linda

10 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

10 May 2010     

Sugar855
Paraguay

I used the site early today and nothing happened, but just now when I tried to log in the message same message showed up and it is really getting worse and annoying, hope you guys can fix it :)

11 May 2010     

arito
Mexico

I`ve got the same message.  What is happening Victor??????

11 May 2010     

1    2    Next >