Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i can īt download    

i can īt download

lelioara
Romania

i can īt download

This web page at www.eslprintables.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.i clicked on the ignore button but i can;t download any worksheets.please help me!

11 May 2010      

soledad_grosso
Argentina

the same have happened to me :(

11 May 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

same problem! I have to go to class I can īt fill out the complaint form.

11 May 2010     

manyasha-ru
Russian Federation

I īve got the same problem, I can look through only home page, but no any of ws including my own ones.

11 May 2010     

mcadan
Spain

Iīve got the same problem. I canīt download any page. The warning appears everywhere.

11 May 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

I have the same problem since yesterday I hope the problem can be solved soon 
Begoņa 

11 May 2010     

sandvitoria
Portugal

Yesterday evening I was able to download a worksheet, but my computer was constantly blocking a virus attack named "Trojan"... I searched the web and I found out that this particular virus was very active yesterday.

11 May 2010     

redcamarocruiser
United States

when I used Firefox, the bad site warnings kept popping up, and I couldn īt post to the forum, but using internet explorer, there is no problem posting.

11 May 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

The same has happened to me. I couldn īt download a simple worksheet using Firefox, now I have tried with Internet Explorer... no blocking and I have downloaded lots of them.

11 May 2010     

Alyona C.
Ukraine

Use Internet Explorer!!!
I couldn īt download any worksheets using Firefox. I tried Internet Explorer and it works. I īve downloaded.

11 May 2010