Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Probably a new bilingual high school    

Probably a new bilingual high school

yolprica
Spain

Probably a new bilingual high school

Hello dear teachers, I wanted to share with you some good news. Our high school will probably have a bilingual section next year and I �ll be the coordinator. I am excited and very happy because I think it will be something positive for everybody here. Of course I will have to work very hard the firs four years but I encourage everyone who can do this to try.
Hugs from Spain

12 May 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Congratulations! It �s so wonderful, especially in this recession time, to hear good business news from the field of education. And it �s even more wonderful when somebody, like you, is really happy and proud of their job, and not afraid of work, but looking forward to it. Best of luck!
Anita

12 May 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

That �s great news Yolanda! Well done!Tongue

12 May 2010     

peiolei
Spain

That �s fantastic. I wish there would be high schools in my area with that programme. Good luck!
Have a nice day.

12 May 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Well done!! Congratulations, Yolanda.Good luck!!Hug

12 May 2010     

ants
Switzerland

That �s wonderful news!!
Congratulations, Yolanda!!
I �d love it if schools here in Switzerland decided to do that.
Hugs,
Fiona

12 May 2010     

ligiadiniz
Brazil

HI Yolanda! Great news!!
I am also a coordinator for a Bilingual School, and I know what it is like in the beginning. Let me know if there�s anything I can do to help...
Best wishes from Brazil and the best of luck,
Ligia

12 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Congratulations Yolanda! I coordinate the English area at a school,too, so if there �s anything you �d like to ask and I can help, just let me know (if I don �t know I �ll find out for you! )  A hug...

12 May 2010