Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CAROUSEL CLASSROOM    

CAROUSEL CLASSROOM

andreina
Costa Rica

CAROUSEL CLASSROOM

Recently, the Ministery of Education in my country asks to the technical teachers that we should start using the carousel classroom. THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT WE DON�T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THAT.
I�M WRITING ASKING FOR HELP IF SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT TEACHING IN A CAROUSEL CLASSROOM, MATERIAL AND MAYBE A VIDEO ABOUT A CLASS IT WOULD HELP ME A LOT.

13 May 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Perhaps the teachers of your country should write a letter to the Ministry asking for  information regarding this. They seem to know all about it, it would be a good idea if they shared the information with the teachers too!

13 May 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

...two different rooms with modern technology to enfasize the language abilities under the concept of  �Carousel Classroom�. This is based on a lab which is equiped with technological resources distributed in 5 different rooms to practise different skills such as  listening, reading, speaking, writing and indepedent school work.

available in:

www.enlaces.cl/ocde/doc/Experiencias/Costa_Rica(2).doc

Desde los a�os ochenta, en Costa Rica, los retos por aumentar los �ndices de ... las destrezas idiom�ticas bajo el concepto "Carousel Classroom" que consiste ...

www.enlaces.cl/ocde/doc/Experiencias/Costa_Rica(2).doc

13 May 2010