Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Did you get your points today?    

Did you get your points today?

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Did you get your points today?

Hi,
two days ago I uploaded an online exercise, yesterday it was pending approval, today I was expecting some points, but.... Either was my OE considered useless or there is some problem because I have no points at all. CryI hope it is a system glitch due to problems in last two days, but I would like to know if everyone else has the same problem.
Have a nice Thursday everybody, MichaelaWink

13 May 2010      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Please tell me the title of your OE to check what happened.

13 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hello, Victor.
It�s  listening ex. All Saints - Never Ever, published two days ago. There is still written that the exercise is pending for approval.
Thank you for your help, Michaela

13 May 2010     

victor
Spain

The problem is that nobody rated the OE, because not many users could enter the website.

I �ve changed the date of the OE so that it appears among today �s recent contributions and we can rate it.

Have a nice day,

Victor

13 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Oh, I wasn�t thinking about it (silly me). Thank you very much for your effort and help.
Have a nice day, MJ

13 May 2010