Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I NEED A READING TEXT RELATED TO MUSIC FOR SPANISH 15-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS!!!    

I NEED A READING TEXT RELATED TO MUSIC FOR SPANISH 15-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS!!!

jana&lino
Spain

I NEED A READING TEXT RELATED TO MUSIC FOR SPANISH 15-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS!!!

I DON �T MIND THE TYPE OF TEXT,BUT IT HAS TO BE RELATED TO MUSIC.PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,I DON �T FIND ANY INTERESTING TEXT.THANKSSSS

14 May 2010      

plemos
Portugal

I �ll send it to you if you send me your address.
Paula

14 May 2010     

tefltunes
United Kingdom

Hello!

Nizlopi wrote a song called JCB song; which was written about one of the singer �s experiences of being bullied when he was at school. You can find the lyrics, and the story behind the song at their website: http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/. And there �s an animated video to go with the song at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3WhQB7Hq0Q

We �ve just created a new site dedicated to offering song-based lesson plans and worksheets for teaching English as a Foreign Language. There are also ideas and advice about using songs in the EFL classroom; including pages dedicated to song suggestions for various grammar points/discussion topics.

www.tefltunes.com

Come by and check us out some time. And please spread the news if you like what you see!

Good luck with your class!

Martine

14 May 2010     

jana&lino
Spain

yes,my address is [email protected]   thanksss

15 May 2010     

jana&lino
Spain

thanksssss Martine!!!

15 May 2010