Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS WANTED    

PENPALS WANTED

mariela14
Spain

PENPALS WANTED

The course has just started and I would like to provide my students with some real English language contact. Are you interested in creating a group of penpals? (the level is elementary - 12 years old- and intermediate - 16 years old. Cheers.

21 Sep 2008      

class centre
Belarus

Yes, Mariela! It would be great! I have about 20 students aged 12-16.
How do you see it?
Natasha, English teacher from Belarus

21 Sep 2008     

natval
Greece

My students showed great interest too. They are between 10 and 14 years old. The only problem is that some of them don�t have access to internet. Would you consider the old fashion way? How can we organize this?

21 Sep 2008     

isis81
Poland

Great idea! I teach kids 13-16 years old and most of them are elementary and pre-intermediate level. I think some of them might be interested in having an English speaking penpal :)   Could you let me know how you�d have it organised?
isis81 

21 Sep 2008     

amaltieri
Italy

Hi everyone! I join in because I have students ranging from 11 to 14 interested in having penpals abroad. We would like also the old fashion way. We could put all the letters in one big envelope and open them in the classroom. It would be a great way to use the language they are studying in a "real way"

Anna Maria from Italy

21 Sep 2008     

Maggie7
Mexico

Hello you all,

I�m really interested in this proyect and I would like to start as soon as possible.
  My students are 15/16 years old. They have a preintermediate level and are very excited about having penpals.
  Please, anyone who is interested, send me an e-mail. I�d be so glad and so would my students.
  Thank you.

21 Sep 2008     

Maggie7
Mexico

Oops! project Embarrassed

21 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

Hi All teachers!!
HAPPY SPRING DAY, HERE IN ARGENTINA AND IN SOUTH EMISPHERE!!
I�m Analia "anyteacher" from Argentina. My students are intersted in exchange mails. They are elemntary and pre intermediate level from 11 to 17 years old. We have made an introduction letter and a project. If anyone is interested contact me: [email protected]
Keep in touch and thanks in advance

21 Sep 2008     

cathrine
Spain

Hello,
I am English and I teach Spanish children English, who would be interested in your pen pal idea, also my son who is 14 said he would join in. my email is [email protected] When can we start?

21 Sep 2008     

flaviaenglish
Brazil

Hi,Mariela and everybody!

I have a lot of students between 8-10. They are beginning to write their first text and they will be very happy with it, but the most of them don�t have acess to internet.  Can they send their message by post? My e-mail is [email protected]   Write me! Thanks a lot

22 Sep 2008     

class centre
Belarus

Hi there!
I see the idea of exchanging letters is welcomed. If you send us (Belarus) your letters to my e-address [email protected], and put the student�s name and age, my corresponding student will answer. OK?
I have a lot of students of any age!
Off we go!
Natasha

22 Sep 2008