Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > why?    

why?

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Sunteţi �nvins din interior

16 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Well, I don �t need a translation anymore. I also know how to use a translator. I previously said "I �m sure that was not your intention" but know I �m sure it was.

Stella, dear, let �s go to bed. It �s late in South America and we shouldn �t waste our time waiting for something that won �t happen.

16 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Sunteţi false

16 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

As I said, don �t waste your time with him. And it �s clear who "speaks stupid" here.

EDIT: effectiveteaching, if you want to insult me, please dear: TAKE A NUMBER.

And I want to refresh your memory: you�re infringing the site rules concerning the use of the forum. Besides using another language:

• Don�t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

• Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

If you keep attacking people here your account may be removed.

If you don�t respect rules, you are arrogant and not the others. If you hide behind a double account to attack people you are false, and not the others. If you harrass people by PM you have the evil inside and not the others.

So stop misusing the forum, please. Don�t you have anything better to do? Is it your "effective teaching"?

16 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear donapeter,
I only wish to those, who I know or who write regularly on the forum. I just did some counting and 26 members on yesterday �s Birthday list are 0 point members. Sorry, but for me it would be a waste of time to write 1, to all on the list
                                      2, to those, who don �t do anything for this site.
Have a lovely Sunday, MJ

16 May 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi dear Zailda,
You �re absolutely right, we �d better go to sleep...
Sweet dreams!

16 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi all

Just a thought, and it probably won �t be a popular one, but it would be possible to introduce a rule that accounts with zero points get deleted after a one month period or something. After all that would not only prevent people from having to wade through a lot of zero point accounts when they check the birthdays, but would also be in keeping with the spirit of the site - as it is a sharing site.

And it �s easy to set up an account so if the people whose accounts got deleted wanted to join again and be an active member it would not be dfficult to do so.

16 May 2010     

inmaaa86
Spain

I agree we must be honest in this site. Dowloading your own ws has no name, it �s selfish trying to get what you don �t deserve since you have to share. I love this site and some people shouldn �t be here. Otherwise we should give opportunities to others. I hope with these comments they reflect and work on their own ws.

16 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear juliag,
why do you think this thought could be unpopular? I totally agree with you!!!
There are still people who don �t read the rules and conditions before they join us and then they are surprised to find out they should share and rather won �t come here anymore. No need to keep 0 point accounts more than 1 month, MPOV.
Have a great Sunday, Michaela

16 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I completely agree with Julia and Michaela. Is there a way to do that?

Victor, could you think about this suggestion?

16 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2