Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > People who upload other people īs work as their own should lose their premium membership.    

People who upload other people īs work as their own should lose their premium membership.

elderberrywine
Germany

no, to tell you the truth , I disliked the thread from the start ...

20 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

P.S. I īll tell you why, Regina
First
, because people make mistakes, especially when they have a lot of stuff on their computers.
Second
, because I think the "punishment" must be in proportion to the "crime". Which would NOT be the case here.
Third
, because I always slightly resent the tone of righteousness that goes with attacking people for making mistakes and pointing at them. This sort of problem or uncorrect beahviour should be taken care of  behind the scenes and not publicly. We all make mistakes, none of us is perfect, even those who are extremely honest on ESL make mistakes elsewhere in their lives.
Fourth, and this is linked to the third reason,  because I think such suggestions should be made to Victor and not in public in order to prevent a witchhunt.
Sorry for being so blunt about this.
I always feel very deeply that in order to gain the right to attack other people in a blatant way I should have to be much more "perfect" or blameless myself. (Before I throw the first stone, as Christians would put it...)
Which does NOT mean that mistakes or frauds or theft neednīt be pointed out !!

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2