Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey Primary School Teachers ...!    

Hey Primary School Teachers ...!

Graduated
Turkey

Hey Primary School Teachers ...!

I wonder in which subjects are you fedding up teaching nowadays? :)
I have fed up teaching the topic "Technology" It is really boring and we are moving very slowly :(

17 May 2010      

dorelame
Turkey

I finished the book.In That �technology � unit,I divided my class into two groups.I organised a discussion.One group supported the idea which was �Technology is a foe � the other group supported �technology is a friend �.My students prepared colourful posters.They also used our board and expressed the key words.It was cool.Maybe this idea may help?

17 May 2010     

Graduated
Turkey

I already thought of orginizing a discussion,but Ss are so careless that I gave up at the end  ;)

I wasn t  at the school last term.I was at home dealing with my little baby ;) so the old teacher  (i think) was very slow so now we are  following you at the back ;) Anyway I decided to jump up the unit and prepare the Ss for the SBS exam..:(

18 May 2010