Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > reported worksheets    

reported worksheets

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

reported worksheets

Hi there

First of all, I must apologise for my (silly) question.... but , here it goes...

Where can I have a look at the reported contrinutions?

I �m a bit lost... I know things have changed...

Thanks in advance...

Greetings from warm and sunny PortugalTongue

18 May 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Lucia,

People with less than 5000 points can �t see the reported ws anymore.

Regards

18 May 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Oh, I see!
Thanks  blunderbuster :)

18 May 2010     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Yes, I was planning on giving myself the present of becoming a moderator here for Christmas. I was very close to  having earned 1000 points, and had been looking forward to it.

Then everything changed.

I must say that it  was pretty dismotivating.

18 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

redcamarocruisre, don �t be disappointed.

I lost the status of moderator because I "only" had 3500 points or so. I had made a point of doing moderating business because I felt I owed the site.

But there have been so many discussions about moderating and there has been so much hassle, so much complaining, such a witch-hunt that once I �ll get to 5000 (if I ever do...)  I don �t think I �ll participate in moderating any more.

18 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Actually, it �s pretty easy to become a mod, some people managed in two months or so....took me a few months ;o)

I do understand why Victor changed the policy on that, though. Not only because I have been though at least one war behind the scenes myself do I know that too much estrogen can be pretty hard to take......for either gender ;o) (Please don �t kill me Ouch )

I have to say, though, that the people behind the scenes are doing an amazing job, they know this place like the back of their hand, they know the web and its resources and how to find stolen resources and without their work this place would go under in stolen stuff.

Regards

18 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

blunderbuster, many people are struggling to get 30 points or several hundred points, so I would hesitate to tell them that it �s easy to get 5000 for fear of making them feel stupid. 

18 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dorothea, read between the lines. I have told you that I like your ws. The ones that took me the longest time to make hardly exceeded the 50 point mark ;o) I bet my ws on disability will go pretty much unnoticed once uploaded, ws like that just don�t do the trick like a TV dinner ....

18 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I wasn �t talking about my worksheets ... with over 4000 points I won�t have to worry until the end of my teaching career ...

18 May 2010