Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Problem with online exercises    

Problem with online exercises

Isabel L
Spain

Problem with online exercises

When I make online exercises, I cannot use the checkbox. When I try, it appears on the top of the page, not next to the sentence where I want to put it. What I get is:

Step 2: Make your exercise using this editor:

with as many boxes as times I click the checkbox.

I have used this before and it was OK. Are you having the same problem or is there something I �m missing?

Thanks.
Isabel

18 May 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, are U using Internet Explorer? It is the only viewer allowing us to create OE.

18 May 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

Yes, I �m using IE. And as I said, I �ve used this before and had no problem with it.

18 May 2010     

victor
Spain

That is something that is happening to more users lately. I �m trying to find the problem to fix it.

18 May 2010     

denipinheiro
Brazil

Thanks Victor!

I �ve already opened a forum about this. I just can �t make online exercises anymore...

I hope you can help us as always.

Wink

18 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

Hello Victor ;)

Can you let us know when the problem has been solved ... Thanks a lot for all the hard work you do on this website.

Truly, Babs Big smile

22 May 2010     

whitenights
Israel

Hello Victor,

I am in the process of making online exercises for Irregular Verbs.  I have a series of 10.  I would like to add pictures.  Can you explain me how to move a picture and manipulate the picture. 

Thanks for making this wonderful website!

24 May 2010