Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FLOOD ...    

FLOOD ...

Laly59
Spain

I�m sorry, I didn�t know nothing about that until this moment, my heart and my brain are with you. I hope that this planet doesn�t demand us any thing more, a warm hug from Canary Islands

20 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

All my prayers go to you all .... when nature strikes we are really SMALL !!!

Sincerly, Babs

20 May 2010     

victoryturk1
Turkey

I am sorry I hope everything will be better soon.

20 May 2010     

CCCF
Brazil

Sorry for this dear...
Here in Brazil we always have this situation and it is hard to recover but with help and God everything be ok in the end.
God be with you and your students!
from Brazil, Carol

20 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow... You pictures speak a lot about your situation. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Hugs from Canada.

20 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sorry to learn about such catastrophies ... I hope the situation gets better soon...  A big hug

20 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

From a few days I watch it on TV with tears in my eyes  Cry and I have a broken heart Broken Heart. I sympathize with all the people on the south of my country and especially with you Ola. I really can �t imagine the pain of the people who lost everything, it �s terrible but as the Babs wrote :

�. . .   when nature strikes we are really SMALL !!! �

I hope it will finish soon and your students will be back to school and to their houses.

Many hugs Ola from the north !Hug

20 May 2010     

knds
Greece

It �s really sad to hear such bad news and unfortunately it �s common nowadays. 
I can only wish that noone gets hurt.  
Hang in there.
knds

20 May 2010     

vcjr
Brazil

I �m sorry to hear about that! My heart goes out to all of you who are going through these difficult moments... Let �s pray that things go back to normal pretty soon!!! Hugs from Brazil

20 May 2010     

Alicia del c.
Argentina

YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYS!
VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT SITUATION.

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >