Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with pick up lines     

Help with pick up lines

D@N! P
Brazil

Help with pick up lines

Hello, Dear teachers.

Here I am asking for help again. I�m going to teach about Pickup lines next Friday. Do you know where I can find pickup lines videos with subtitles? Or any other nice material do use, such as cartoons, for example.

Thanks

20 May 2010      

Homeless Turtle
United States

Try looking here:

I found this on You Tube!

Last Valentine �s Day we used another ws that I downloaded from here, it was the one about the Friends episode where Joey first said "how you doin?!" We had a lot of fun in class that day!  But I can �t seem to locate it. If you want I can just mail it to you. P.M. me and let me know.

You may also want to check out this sites:

"This is a test of the emergency pickup line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pickup line"

(Sorry, I just couldn �t resist!)

20 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

LOL

20 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Great topic! Do pm me when you make wss for this - would love to �spend � points on it. I found this:

(PS: sorry if there are some offensive ones - there usually are - I didn �t read all of them, just tried to help you with the search...)

20 May 2010