Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Giving name to a course/programme    

Giving name to a course/programme

vikral
India

Giving name to a course/programme

Hi Everybody

During summer vacations, I am going to start a course/programme for children in the age group of 7 to 14 years to develop their English grammar, writing and conversation skills and improving math basics & calculations. The course duration will be of 15 to 20 days. I am preparing a pamphlet for advertisement. But I am not able to give this course an attractive and meaningful name. I will be extremely obliged if anyone of you could give me any suggestions regarding this.

Regards
Vikral

21 May 2010      

juliag
Japan

How about:
Boost Your Basics

You could have a sub-heading that gave more information if you wanted, something like:
Step Up Your English & Math

Or actually that would work as the main title, too.

Looking forward to reading some other people �s suggestions, too. I like hearing creative titles.

21 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

Hi juliag and vikral,

I actually love your suggestion, juliag.  It makes me think of an exercise program too, which is what your program really is, Vikral.  It �s to workout the students � brain through "reps" of their English/Math skills.

I vote for juliag �s suggestion "Boost Your Basics"!

21 May 2010     

ellakass
Israel

�English is Magic! �

21 May 2010