Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP NEEDED!!    

HELP NEEDED!!

tricia973
Uruguay

HELP NEEDED!!

Hi everyone!

I �ve been rather busy (busier than usual...) lately and for that reason I haven �t logged in for a while... but this time I need your help. I �m about to start a thematic unit called NATURAL WONDERS and I thought it would be a good idea to ask for some help... 

I �d really appreciate if you could send me postcards from where you live showing natural landmarks with a brief description of them so I could show/teach my students not only the most touristic places of some countries.

Please, send me a PM if you could help me so as to give you my address.

Thanks a lot 

Tricia =)

22 May 2010      

lockman
Morocco

Hi
I am from Morocco in the north west of Africa.One of the most attractive places in here is in an old city in the south called Marrakesh :very famous city in Europe -Wiston churchill ,for example,spent a lot of time there;Also Hillary Clinton visits the city every now and then and many others.One of the top tourist destination is Jemaa lafna a popular square open air place whre you can see everything ,have a look at the link below:

22 May 2010     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Hi, I �m from Argentina. Here are our natural wonders: Glaciar Perito Moreni in Patagonia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perito_Moreno_Glacier
We �ve also got Cataratas del Iguaz� (Iguaz� Falls) together with  Brazil:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iguazu_Falls

This one, no matter how beautiful the others are, is fascinating Ischigualasto.
El valle de la luna (Moon Valley) it �s a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
I hope you like them and your students, too!
CU!
Luj�n

22 May 2010     

Euyi
Argentina

Luj�n I �m from San Juan and Ischigualasto is fantastic indeed!!! I �m so proud of our country and specially of my city...
CU!!
(good luck Tricia, I �m not in my home town right now that �s why I can �t send you real pics...good luck!!)

22 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hello Tricia,
I can �t help you with postcards but I thought maybe these two sites which I used for preparing that thematic unit could be useful to you, too :

22 May 2010