Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me .........please     

Help me .........please

ldsfriends
Peru

Help me .........please

I need  your help  I �m gong to have a model class on monday about ( like and  dislike )  i need suggestions or ideas how i  could  make  my class , my class will be 90 minutes  my students are 15 years old .

22 May 2010      

potentina
Spain

Hi! Why don �t you use the topic of hobbies, free time, sports...there are a lot of useful worksheets available in this website about it and will be very motivating to students. You can start by giving them some vocabulary about hobbies to activate their knowledge, followed by a reading passage about a famous person �s hobbies or a dialogue between two teenagers talking about their likes and dislikes and end up the class with a discussion or conversation in groups expressing their opinions. Hope it helps! Good luck!

22 May 2010     

roxette
Peru

HI there! I agree with potentina
maybe you can start with a big picture of a famous modern singer or actor that most teenagers like and know(motivation) . then you start displaying pics about the things that that  person likes or dislikes(it would be better if those pics were weird and not common so that you catch student �s attention the most).
And then you follow with your class..a good resource as potentina said; would be here..the printables.
and at the end..after the little practice..remeber to always give them feedback.
hope it helps!
greetings from tacna!!!

22 May 2010     

roxette
Peru

oops its remember..sorry!!

22 May 2010     

eng789
Israel

There are tons of wss here:

Good luck with your lesson.

22 May 2010