Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TEACHING ENGLISH WITH MOVIES/SCENES - TEXTUAL GENRES ?    

TEACHING ENGLISH WITH MOVIES/SCENES - TEXTUAL GENRES ?

starrr
Brazil

TEACHING ENGLISH WITH MOVIES/SCENES - TEXTUAL GENRES ?

I would like to know if SOMEBODY has something (project or ws or ppt files) about movies scenes with expressions and idioms , script of the scenes, link to the videos, or other interesting subjects? or still some interesting famous movies dialogs in the world cinema to work with them in HIGH SCHOOL have you?

if yes, please share with me the ideas or materials, if not maybe somebody could help with ideas or maybe somebody can produce a ws or ppt or a project with it  - remember it must be in a "Textual Genre" methodology .. dialogs, sinopses, interview, cinema criticism, oscar ceremony etc. about the theme "teaching English through movie/scenes" dialog genre perhaps? I would like to know your opinion and ideas about it.

Thanks for the help about this subject. Hugs  ;0-)

by the way if somebody has A PROJECT (TEXTUAL GENRE AGAIN) OR something about TECHNOLOGY in a contemporaneo world - SMS, E-MAILS, NETIQUET, PODCASTS, FACEBOOK, ORKUT, MYSPACE, ABBREVIATIONS, INTERNET STUFF, social networks, profiles, avatar, mobiles, etc. resum�, cv, please share with me.

I will be very gratefull and will offer my help in return from those who are friendly and offer a hand to me.

thanks a lot for any help or advice or ideas.

;-0) Hugs

22 May 2010      

flaviatl
Argentina

Hi!
This might help you. It �s a great blog with movie segments to assess grammar goals. It was created by a very creative resourceful teacher from Brazil.

http://moviesegmentstoassessgrammargoals.blogspot.com/

22 May 2010     

starrr
Brazil

Humm, perfect Flaviati, I will check it out. THANK YOU A LOT! HUgs. -0)

22 May 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Thank you Starrr! I loved the site!

22 May 2010