Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I APOLOGIZE FOR …. (It´s not fair)    

I APOLOGIZE FOR …. (It´s not fair)

mercader11
Venezuela

Pls I didn´t mean to upset anybody with my suggestión last week. It´s only that I need my students to have more ws practice and the ones I saw in this site are simply excellent so as to have my ss get ahead in their learning process according to the program.  That´s why I urged to consider the possibility of donations since it would take most teachers more than ages to use so many points they have in their records instead of sharing with others who really need them and besides  I think they´re only points, not even a material thing but sth abstract.  And it´s kind of easy for these members rich in points to say  upload your ws, I´ve already uploaded some and worked hard to get someone skilled at computing to make ws for me the way I had in mind and still I´m waiting long for them to be downloaded. Besides I have to work. In the meantime it is easy for others because they have points more than enough and they can download whatever and whenever they want

But now it´s gonna be harder ´cause I think most of the teachers in the community might feel I´dont deserve any download because of my words  and the sugestión I made, but I neither offended anyone nor meant to offend and the site is excellent since I´m interested in many ws that would fit perfectly in my program  but as I said I only see them I can´t use them.

And all in all I APOLOGIZE if in any case the word DONATION hurt any teacher´s feelings because in general I respect all of the teachers here and admire most of their work and please don´t set me apart because of my difference in opinión.  As I insisted it was only a “sugestión”

Thanks everybody for the remarks to my former suggestion and the help offered.

I´ll try to upload sth on vocabulary If I can go through this
Thanks again

22 May 2010      

starrr
Brazil

hey mercader11, don�t worry! don�t take it all so heavy for yourself. take things easy ok?

let me know what you need and then I will send you for "free" what is necessary for you and your students.

I have lots of ws and  files, so something must help you.Wink send me in "private" your e-mail address and then I will help you.

don�t  forget to send me the category, age of the students, purpose, theme, subject of the ws you need.

hugs! ;-0)

22 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

It �s not the suggestion that bothered me, it was the way you said it.
With that said, it is true that some of us have more points than we would need but those who do have that many points contribute on a daily basis and they give this site its richness. A lot of members here stop contributing after they get their 30 points.

Instead of envying the members who have over 100 000 points, be grateful. They gave and they give even if they don �t need to anymore.

Most of us here will download your printables if they can be useful to us. I doubt that members will hold a grudge. 

22 May 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

friend give me your email , I �ll able to help you, Do not apologize

22 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

the wonderful thing about this site is that in very little time it ENABLES you to make great worksheets - because it �s the only way to gain points.
Many members got hundreds of points within only a couple of weeks.
Read the TUTORIALS that you can download for free, use the TEMPLATES that you can get for free, and just get going.!
You �ll be much prouder and much more pleased with yourself than if people donated points

22 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

It �s ok that you wrote this apologize. People here are supportive and helpful. 
You can send me via PM what you need and I could send you some wss. 

Have a great day!
D

EDIT POST: believe me : I started from the bottom of the creation sea!!! I had 0 points at the beginning and some lousy wss. But...in time, I have learned how to make them. 
Making/Creating is more fun than taking. 

22 May 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Hi! dear,

Don �t feel bad about it, like donapeter said this community has many nice, supportive and helpful angels.   Let me know if you need any wss.

Hugs

22 May 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

I`ve downloaded one of your WS to give you extra points! You should download the tutorials and the templates, they will be of great help to you, and they are free, which means you won`t waste your precious points on them.

22 May 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello,
don �t worry. Just upload more worksheets, I am sure you have more than two wss in your computer and you will get more points. Wss for little kids with cute cliparts are more than welcome here at eslprintables...
I downloaded your    FEELINGS. Matching Game It is really nice and easy to follow ws. Congratulations...
Have a look at the most downloded worksheets to see what �s appreciated here... If you find one beautiful picture and build exercises on it, it can be a superstar ws :-D Do not forget to download FREE TUTORIALS and templates, they can help you to improve your wss  - see
  Tutorials     Templates  
Keep on sharing, soon you will have 30 points and 30 free downloads daily, that �s 1O,OOO free wss a year...
See? This website is really GENEROUS!

22 May 2010